Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Little More Knitting

I just finished some other projects, and I wanted to post them too.  I also just realized that I gave a baby blanket as a gift today (same pattern as the green/blue, but this one was pink/purple) and I didn't take a picture before I sent it.  I may have to have her take one for me! I loved the colors of that one, and I also did that one all by myself without having to go to "clinic" for help if I messed up.

Here are the other projects I have been working on.  The first one was an infinity scarf for Jennifer (David's sister).  I used a lot thinner/lighter yarn than it called for because the pattern was for a Minnesota scarf.  I thought Jenn might want a lighter one since she lives in Nashville, so my teacher helped me adjust the numbers on the pattern.  Here's the finished product.




The other project was a 6-month baby hat for my dear friend Lauren (Burkett) Woods.  She is due in June, so I wanted the hat to fit him for Winter.  I was in love with this yarn, and it was a lot of fun to knit.  I will definitely do this pattern again.  I loved the little knot at the top.  I hope she'll enjoy it!




That's all for now.  We're on our way to see a movie with some friends (yes, we now have friends, although I am choosing to keep their names anonymous in case they do not feel the same way...)

See y'all later.  My next post is about Cantus Idol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment