Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wedding post

So today is our one-month anniversary! Quite an accomplishment!  Today just happened to be the day that Patrick Cone, our videographer, and Kimberly Brackins, our photographer, both uploaded video and photos to share. 

I'm going to attach a link to the video that Patrick put together.  He did an absolutely amazing job on this video, and David and I felt like he really captured us and that day.  I've been excited to see how he put the video together, and he is so talented.  I can't wait to see what all Patrick will do with his talents!

 You can see the wonderful pictures that Kimberly took by clicking on this link and typing in the password "Walton".  Kimberly also did a great job of taking beautiful pictures and getting all the details that were so important to us.  She was so wonderful to work with. Thank you Kimberly!

On a side note, I'm using my crockpot for the first time today, and I'm really excited about it!

1 comment:

  1. oh, also you have to click on "Proofing" on Kimberly's website. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete